Mr Cool - Christmas Wobble-about
Time & Location
About The Event
Be warned Mr Cool loves to winge about the weather, he doesn't like it too warm, but despite his personal anxieties and a rising existential crisis will amuse all with his inexhaustible supply of Christmas cracker jokes. Don't get him started on his many health problems, he's a complete hypocondriac. Do ask him to dance as he's likely to get very excited and erupt with his own snow shower!
"What a fantastic attraction Mr Cool was for our event. The interaction you showed with visitors was outstanding, funny and professional. Thankyou."
Justin Jenkins - Bridgend Shopping Centre
- 3 x 30 minute or 2 x 45 minute sets.
- Can rove during sets or stay in one place.
- Mr Cool is transported on his own specially designed trolly by his 'Minder' who also ensures the safety of both performer and the public. The trolly can handle most terrain except soft grass and mud.
- Parking for van, trailer and 2 x 2m assembling and changing gazebo.
- A roughly level performance area of 3m x 3m is required but can work in smaller spaces.
- The installation is completely self-contained with music, fairy lights and snow machine.